To add Gadgets: I went to Layout menu (Left hand side of
Blogger page within the main menu list), clicked “add a gadget” and added
gadgets. Goodness knows what they do or mean, really. Time will tell!
To alter where each text box and menu is, and where said
gadgets sit (i.e whole page layout), go to Main menu list (L-hand side of blogger page), click theme,
within the sub-menu options, click Layout. You will see thumbnail sized choices
of different page layouts. I felt that my default layout worked best with my
theme. I didn’t experiment too much with these because the first couple I tried
out didn’t change much, and nothing for the better, either.
The last thing to change was the width of my blogging-paper,
so to speak. The blogging column was made wider by again getting to Layout by
the above means, through Theme Designer (Theme). This enabled me to widen my blog column just
slightly, so that it was still narrow enough to speedread but then w i d e
e n o u g h to catchallofmyramblingssomehow!
Oh, and I widened the right hand side column to fit in my heading
and generally bring more clarity to the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment