contains recommendations and reviews by patrons, advertises
community events, exposes community history such as by showing old photographs
from the history collection – e.g. of the local surfclub in years past,
contains comments from others involved in community events – like the Tiny
Doors Project. Contains info about new collections –like the digital picture
books collection for children. Promotes changes to library hours and also the
contact details of all the branches.
Monday, 10 December 2018
How is my local public library using social media?
The following are the two social media sites promoted on Northern Beaches Libraries webpage which they share with Northern Beaches Council (webpage https://www.facebook.com/WarringahCouncilLibrary):
This Instagram account appearing at Northern Beaches
Libraries webpage is actually an account combining any photos that anyone has
ever taken of the Northern Beaches area in general (landscapes, people,
markets, real-estate, the ocean activities and resources) and who has used the
hashtag “#northernbeaches2017”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Wordz
I made this blog for a course in which I was studying. I enjoyed blogging. Great to try something new and a new platform. I am not sure ...
No comments:
Post a Comment